Discover the old crafts at the prehistorical cave "Kesslerloch" or at a place which you choose.
The activity is organised by a freelance pedagogue.
from CHF 48.-
Choose from the following programmes (other locations on request):
- Make fire and maintain it- Shell pendants and stone-cutting
- Grind corn and seeds and make bread, roast over the fire, and enjoy a “cave game“
- Spin, twist, weave, wattle with various natural materials
- Work with leather and sew using bone needles
- Obtain pigments, manufacture colours, paint clay tiles
- Decorate pebbles
- Bull roarer – oldest musical instrument-whittle
All offers can be combined or booked separately:1/2 day (3 hours): CHF 475.00 up to 10 persons, each additional person CHF 36.001 day (6 hours): CHF 950.00 up to 10 persons, each additional person CHF 72.00
- Build a didgeridoo and learn to play it, max. 10 persons, CHF 140.00 per person
- Didgeridoo play workshop (instrument is provided), max. 8 persons, CHF 140.00 per person
- Build a bow and arrow and shoot with it, CHF 140.00 per person
Was this page helpful?