After making your own way to Thayngen, you first visit the Reiat museum, where you will learn a lot of interesting facts about the pile dweller times. After a snack or aperitif you will walk in the footsteps of the pile dwellers into the area, Weiher, where a pile dwelling village was once situated.
Then you will have time to eat what you brought with for lunch (lunch can also be organised on request). Now the highlight of the day awaits us: whittle one of the oldest musical instruments on earth - the bullroarer!
from CHF 40.-
- Normal daytime accompaniment or educational accompaniment for school classes
- Admission and guided tour Reiat Museum
- Morning break or aperitif
- Making and painting a bullroarer, incl. instructions on how to use
- On request with lunch (CHF 20.00 per person)
Was this page helpful?