Visit the Rhine Falls close to Schaffhausen and experience an exciting boat ride to the rock in the middle of the Falls. After that, visit the vineyards in the area called Klettgau (Trasadingen).
Dinner at the 'lodge' (Raclette, a Swiss melted cheese speciality) upon request if desired). Spend the night, in a 16,000 litre wine barrel (just like the Greek philosopher Diogenes once upon a time).
The following day you will go on a guided round trip of the vineyards in Trasadingen, where you will learn more about local wine production. For the rest of the day, excursion on your own (e.g. hiking in Klettgau).
Please bring your own sleeping bag!
Rent upon request (additional costs).
from CHF 129.-
Price per person:
- 1 overnight in a 16,000 litre wine barrel (sleeping bag needed!)
- Guided tour of the vineyard
- Dinner at Family Waldmeier (Trasadingen)
- Boat ride to the middle rocks at the Rhine Falls
- Day ticket for buses/trains around Schaffhausen
- Service and taxes
Offer valid May - October
Tel. +41 (0)52 632 40 20
Fax +41 (0)52 632 40 30
Was this page helpful?