Why Schaffhauserland Tourism should be supported:
- So that a comprehensive communication on the region can be practised
- So that the beauty of the Rhine Fall, Old Town and Munot in Schaffhausen, small town of Stein am Rhein, the wine growing areas, the southern Black Forest and Rheinau are publicised to those interested both here and abroad.
- So that both locals and guests have a higher quality of life through improved infrastructure and cultural activities
- So that synergies between tourism organisations, service providers, cantonal associations and the community can be optimally used
Direct use for tourism businesses
- Platform for advertising, Internet, publication of brochures at Tourist Office, Herrenacker 15, Schaffhausen and Rheinfall
- Registration in restaurant lists, host index (proof of rooms) and further print media according to business
- Transfer of groups and individual guests through agencies
- Package integration possibilities from Schaffhauserland Tourism
A wider recognition of your business and an increase in customer frequency and turnover is reached through these measures.