Representative residential and trading house of the early 17th century. The ground floor earlier on an open hall. Square stone oriel from 1668. Roof view from below 1720 painted with two heavily laden merchant carts. The facade picture (Joshua and Kaleb with a grape from the land of milk and honey) by C. Schmidt from around 1900 that hints to the prosperity of the earlier landlords and the house names. Elaborate stucco work in the interior.
Was this page helpful?